Posted October 1, 2016
Effective October 1, 2016
At Jun Group Productions, LLC and our HyprMX Mobile LLC subsidiary, we connect advertisers and publishers that we call clients to an audience of end users that we call consumers. Consumers are end users of applications and websites that we call properties, and those properties are owned by third parties that we call partners. Our services enable clients to deliver targeted, interactive content that we call engagements to consumers, and in doing so, we collect information about consumers and partners. We also collect information from visitors to our websites, www.jungroup.com and www.hyprmx.com.
We and our service providers collect the following information from and about you:
1. Registration and survey information, consisting of information you submit through our services, for example, to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, answer survey questions or enter a contest or sweepstakes. Registration information may include, for example, name, picture, email address, gender, zip code and birthday.
2. Public information and posts, consisting of comments or content that you post through our services and the information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, comments, likes, email address, status, profile information and picture. Public information and posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
4. Activity and device information, consisting of data we may collect when you access our services. For example, we collect information about your computer or other Internet access device, your operating system and browser or other Internet enabled application, your IP address and information about what ads you have viewed and interacted with. If you access our services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (e.g. Apple's IDFA or Google's GAID), geolocation data, wireless service provider and other transactional information for that device.
5. Information from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our affiliates or business partners.
We may use and disclose non-personal information about you for any purpose, including purposes that may exceed the purposes listed below. We may use and disclose non-personal and personal information about you as follows:
1. To deliver our services to you and others, to measure, manage, support and improve our services, and to allow service providers to assist us in performing our services. We may make your information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide our services. For example, we use services from Amazon and Google to support our technology infrastructure, and third parties also facilitate social content sharing, ad creation, ad serving, ad campaign measurement and service usage tracking.
3. To deliver relevant ads and conduct research. We use the information we collect from and about you to deliver relevant ads to you when you use our services or another service. For example, our services are embedded in our partners' properties, and we deliver our clients' ads to you when you access those properties. We also use your information to conduct research e.g. about consumer trends, sentiments or the effectiveness of advertising. Except as described above in connection with social sharing, we will not use the personal information we collect from you to deliver relevant ads to you or to conduct research without your opt-in consent. As noted above, we may supplement the information we collect with information from third parties, and those other sources may assist us in delivering relevant ads to you based on personal information about you that they can access, even if they do not provide your personal information to us in doing so. For example, a retailer may transfer your purchase history and phone number to a third party that may combine that information with other information, enabling an advertiser to instruct us to deliver relevant ads to your device by targeting your device identifier.
4. To contact you. We may send you promotional materials or notifications related to our services. If you want to stop receiving them, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to our services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, change the settings either in your mobile device notification setting or through the app.
6. To share with business partners. We may share your information with business partners (e.g. clients) for their own business purposes, including to advertise to you and to send you marketing communications. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
9. In any other manner that you authorize us with your informed, affirmative consent.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for more information. By blocking cookies, you may not have access to certain features, content or personalization available through our services. We do not respond to browser "Do Not Track" signals.
Interest-based advertising refers to using information collected across non-affiliated, third-party sites and applications over time to provide more relevant advertising to you, based on your interests inferred from that information. The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) is a coalition of digital advertising companies that has created a self-regulatory code for interest based advertising, and we comply with those self-regulatory principles.
Consumers may opt out of receiving interests-based ads in our services by following these instructions:
1. For iOS devices running iOS 8 or higher, go to Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting. Our services do not support earlier versions of iOS.
2. For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 and higher, go to Google Settings App > Ads > Enable "Opt out of interest-based advertising."
For iOS users, additional instructions are available on Apple's support site. If you opt out, you will still see ads and they will not be based on your interests as ascertained from third-party information. Instead, they may be untargeted, target based on first-party information, or related to the content of the property you are using.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through our services unless we specifically request it from you and you opt in to providing such disclosure.
We may deliver ads to consumers about non-sensitive health topics based on first- and third-party data. We may deliver ads to consumers about sensitive health topics either based on the context of the property on which the ad is being served or with a consumer's opt-in permission. We use custom rather than standard segments for delivering health-related ads, for example "asthma suffers" and "migraine suffers." If we survey consumers about health topics, we may use their responses to deliver relevant ads them and/or to allow third parties to provide relevant ads to them. If we survey consumers about sensitive health topics, we will ask them provide us with their affirmative consent to use their responses in this manner.
We do not use or allow others to use sensitive information to determine eligibility for health insurance, health care treatment eligibility, life insurance, or employment.
Our services are for a general audience, are not targeted to children, and we do not knowingly collect "personal information" as defined in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, or COPPA, from children less than 13 years of age other than unique identifiers (e.g., IP address and device identifiers). Some partner properties may be targeted to children, and in any case we collect unique identifiers from children younger than 13 or properties targeted to children only to support our internal operations. Our partners and clients are responsible for their own compliance with COPPA. If you believe your child has provided us with information covered by COPPA, please contact us at the address below and we will use reasonable efforts to delete the applicable information from our records.
We use certain reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures intended to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. No method of online information storage or transmission is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee information security.
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact us as provided below. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes are as follows:
2. Cancelling your account. If you are our partner, you may cancel your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, subject, "Delete My Account" and include the email address that you registered your account with (if different from the email address you're sending the email from). Even after you cancel your account, copies of some personal information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances-where, for example, you have shared information with a third-party application or web site. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancelation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others, and there may be a delay in the removal of the content from elsewhere on the Internet and from search engines. Unless we otherwise agree in writing, we may retain your non-personal information, including information regarding your property's consumers, in accordance with our data retention policy below.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: HyprMX Mobile LLC or Jun Group Productions, LLC
Attn: Privacy Affairs
650 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10019